Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dish Pan Hands





Last night I hesitantly took two allergy pills to treat my scratchy throat and watery eyes because I just knew I wouldn't be worth two cents in the morning. Thankfully, much to my surprise not only was I productive, but I accomplished much more than I had intended. Of course, I did have my morning coffee boost and some time with the Lord while I fed the baby, both of which I always find are vital to a productive day. 

While cleaning each room I began to think about the areas in my spirit that needed cleaning. I considered what heart matters had been gathering dust and things I needed to make right with the Lord. With this, I would simply like to encourage all the ladies who are jumping into spring cleaning to do some spiritual cleaning.

So how is your home spring cleaning going? What tips and tricks do you have for a deep cleaned house? Be sure to leave comments and check us out on our facebook page as well!

In Christ,
Created for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment