Monday, April 29, 2013

Hurry Up and Wait

*Sigh* the time since my last post has been such a trying time. If I could to give it a name it would certainly be 'Hurry Up and Wait'. As I mentioned in my first post that most of this blog would be about the transition period my husband and I were entering as he finishes up school and tries to break into his industry so that I can stay at home with our two precious boys - where I believe the Lord has called me. Almost two weeks ago was an AMAZING time we were really seeing the Lord move. My husband had an interview with a major company for an entry level position and then the next day he got called back for another interview with an EVEN BIGGER company with MORE PAY! We thought we would have heard something by now --- but NOTHING! We know they haven't filled the positions (there was more than one) but other than that that's all we know.

My faith felt like it was on the mountain - and it was - but now as we wait I am feeling it wain a little. I am trying to keep myself encouraged and remember the promises of God and the blessings I have been speaking of my husband - for divine connections and appointments, for favor with these companies, that he would be offered a career/opportunity that we couldn't have even imagined. So while I am hurrying to wait I am having to return to the promises and rest in the Lord.

My husband is such a wonderful encourager and reminds me often to 'be patient, grasshopper!'. I am so thankful for him. So I will wait and commit my ways to him because he knows the desires of our heart.

Thank you for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. -Psalm 27:14

    ReplyDelete